We have wide service range in engineering and technical expert evaluation of buildings. We work with airports, shopping complexes, hotels, office and industrial facilities.
Inspection of building technical condition includes the following:
- Visual and instrumental survey of bases and foundations, overhead bearing and fencing
- Measurements with determination of the actual structure of floors, surface and roofs. Development of measuring drawings of buildings and facilities.
- Picture documentation, mapping and classification ofthe detected defects and damages in accordance with current regulatory documents.
- Construction of calculated finite-element models of buildings and structures, analysis of stress-strain state consideringdefects and damages, inspection of compliance of cross sections of load-bearing elements to the requirements of current building standards.
- Determination of physical deterioration and technical conditionsof inspection
- Providing technical solutions and recommendations for the restoringdamaged structural elements and ensuring the normal technical condition of construction site.
- Development of anti-accident design solutions.
- Monitoring of the object technical condition during thereconstruction and installation.
- Technical support of buildings and structures during further maintenance.
Design and research operations are carried out by certified design engineers under the guidance of leading experts in technical inspection of buildings and structures. Most engineers have scientific degree and act as a lecturer in the leading construction university of Ukraine – Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture (KNUCA).
Specialists have more than twenty years experience. The total number of inspected objects exceeds 600 units, among which are:
- historical objects of cultural heritage (Kyiv-Pechersk Lavra, Sophia of Kyiv, Medzhybizh Castle, historical buildings of Khreshchatyk, Podil, etc.),
- industrial facilities (Mykolaiv aircraft repair plant, Obolon LLC facilities, TPP-6 in Kiev, lighting and telecommunication towers, boiler house, chimneys, etc.),
- residential multi-storey buildings of various design schemes.
Group Leader, Chief Designer, Professor of KNUCA Vabishchevich Maksym
+ 38(050) 928 40 70