CONCEPTUAL PROJECT “SINGLE-FAMILY SHELTER” FROM UVT GROUP
The urgent need of Ukrainians for new housing that can be built quickly enhanced the creation of the conceptual project “Single Family Home” from UVT GROUP. Particularly it is aimed to the needs of people who have been left homeless due to the war and have been forced to move elsewhere.
Advantages of such a project:
- construction time — 2-3 months (depending on the shelter materials supply);
- energy efficiency — class A, B+;
- house area 65-75 sq.m;
- 100% readiness of the building with furniture;
- lifetime is over 30 years;
- the cost of the house without decoration — around 650 $/sq.m;
- cost of decoration — 300 $/ sq.m;
- required electrical load of 10 kW;
- costs of electricity supply: summer — $50, winter — $90 per month;
“We did not consider the idea of temporary housing, understanding the needs of people who lost their homes, and that this situation is not temporary. We have provided good design and assembly of project components. In particular, LED lighting, heating system in the form of a wood-burning fireplace with a thermal jacket, install an air conditioning system with a heat pump, ceramic convectors – spare. Optionally, you can add a ventilation system with recuperation and underfloor heating. All this will create comfortable living conditions for internally displaced persons”, — said Andriy Antonenko, founder and managing director of UVT GROUP.